How Should I Market Myself?
Demystifying the marketing process to helping you make a living making a difference!
As an independent professional, your most important “job” is finding clients. And if you’re like a lot of independent professionals, “selling yourself” can be frustrating, overwhelming, or even painful. After all, we didn’t make a career change to get into sales, right?
Growing your business doesn’t have to be a struggle. In fact, it can be enjoyable—even fun—and much easier than you think.
How? By making your business about serving your customers: solving their problems, eliminating their pain and / or helping them get the results they really want.
In this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn:
- the key components of a solid marketing campaign for growing your business,
- how to get better results from your marketing efforts (ever spent big bucks on marketing that didn’t work?),
- the most important strategies for attracting more clients,
- the secret to harmonizing your offerings so you’ll book more business, and
- new ways to super-charge your campaigns to get better results for the money invested.
Most of us started our careers as speakers, consultants, authors, trainers or coaches because of the fulfillment we realized by serving others. And we loved it! This sense of contribution—the feeling we had more to offer the world—gave us courage to set out on our own to make a difference.
Marketing, in its simplest form, is the process of connecting your solutions to people’s problems or frustrations. Your Marketing Gameplan should help your customers see, without coercion, that you are the “difference” they’re looking for. A well-thought marketing strategy will put your solutions in front of people that need what you offer.
To schedule How Should I Market Myself?, call 615-266-6231 or email info@MyStrategicMarketer.com.